There are some things that summer cannot survive without..and a brilliant sun screen must top the list. Ultrasun in my book is the gold medal winner. It doesn’t look much..the packaging is awful, but how many ways can I sing it’s praises?
1. It’s a ‘once a day’ formula so it goes on first thing..and then you don’t need to think about it again.
2. There’s no smell – I’ve tried other ‘once a day’ products and the chemicals have made my eyes water. This doesn’t.
3. You put it on before you put on your swimwear..which means if that bikini bum rides up, there’s no chance of an angry red smile, for you or the kids. (Or the husband if budgie smugglers are his
4. Anyone who has ever put sun screen on children will know..once a day to chase down those slippery suckers is a blessing from the heavens.
5. Ever suffered from the horror of heat rash? I do…but not when I use this.
6. I even use it in winter..sits brilliantly under foundation..even makes the foundation easier to apply…
7. Means I can take a red head to the Mediterranean…Bella has never, ever burnt.
8. You still go brown…Charlie was native coloured by the time he came home. Bella was a golden brown..we were that lovely brown that means you’ve been away..but the bath’s not left with a tidal mark after every wash..
It’s just easy, effortless…safe. It’s not the cheapest…but sometimes, just sometimes it’s worth buying the best.